Brewer Fanatic

4/28/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Astros (Sampson): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I respect Counsell and graffy and they are Grade A replacements. However, they are not starters by any sort of the imagination.

Please get up Braun. I understand that if we keep winning that we should keep him down. However, any semblance of a losing streak of three or more, I call him up.

Braun's time should be soon, I think he just about past the 20 or 21 days we need for him to earn that extra season of arbitration. He's been apparently making the throws to 1B, so I think we will see him before June anyway.

This guy has thrown sixty-six pitches through five. We better start doing something before this turns into a CG performance.

Also, Rickie Weeks is really scuffling right now. I hope we keep the 'Stros down so we can get a couple of runs and call it a series win.

Archived