Brewer Fanatic

4/29/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Astros (Williams): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this board is hard to please. I come home to read some of the thread and you would think we are getting blown out and Vargas has given up 10 runs. Take it easy everybody. And yesterday there was some real tough comments in the thread. I guess we can never lose again.

I don't think we know how to handle being good here.

Perfection or people lose their mind.

Man this board is hard to please. I come home to read some of the thread and you would think we are getting blown out and Vargas has given up 10 runs.

What, we aren't allowed to voice our opinions if our pitcher is pitching like crap?

And yesterday there was some real tough comments in the thread.

We got blown out, for chrissakes!

What, we aren't allowed to voice our opinions if our pitcher is pitching like crap?

With all due respect, I think he was far from 'Crap' out there. This ump is squeezing these pitchers all day long. What does he want them to do? Throw every pitch right up the middle???

I thought it was a very good outing for Vargas. He made the pitches he needed to at the right times and I have a lot of respect for the way he hung in there and buckled down with the bases loaded.

Mench was almost running side-by-side with the pitcher. What would the call have been if Mench were to casually reach over and slap the ball out of his glove? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Archived