Brewer Fanatic

4/29/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Marquis): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a great approach by Braun to take the ball the other way with authority. Haven't seen that too many times this year from the Crew.

Nice sac fly Prince! Mike Cameron with 2 runs already. Sweet.

I wonder what would happen if another umpire went down and they had to go with 2? I think that'd be fun to watch.

It'd be just like a High School game, then. That'd be interesting, to say the least. I'd think they'd suspend the game if that were to happen. Definitely if they, somehow, got down to only one ump.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

It'd be just like a High School game, then. That'd be interesting, to say the least. I'd think they'd suspend the game if that were to happen. Definitely if they, somehow, got down to only one ump.

Yeah I definitely think they would suspend it. You're not going to have somebody to call balls and strikes and down the lines for fair and foul.

Archived