Brewer Fanatic

4/29/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Cubs (Marquis): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Hey Brewerfan.net!

This is the skipper Ned Yost.

Great to see all my supporters here today, and even though you want to blame me for something, I put the perfect lineup out there!!!

hugs & kisses,

Nedly

Dear Nedly,

I squish your head. Squish, squish, squish...man I love this. Squishing....your....head...ah

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really like Cameron. I've been so anxious to see him out there. Does he not just look the part of an awesome CF? I think he will be a huge upgrade defensively over Kapler. Anything extra he provides with the bat his gravy. This line-up will not stay this cold for long and adding one more solid bat and the ripple effect of that making our bench stronger MIGHT just give us a boost and get us going. Even the emotional boost of having Sheets and Cam back MIGHT get us going. Hopefully

I have Directv and for some reason I didn't get the FSN HD feed Sunday, and it looks like I'm not getting it again tonight. Anyone else having this problem? Any explanation?

Is it just a black screen? I have that problem a lot. For some reason you have to unplug the power, plug it back in and allow it to reset if that is the case.

Technician JUST left my house because the wind storm we had in Madison on Saturday altered my signal of all the new HD channels (ESPNEWS, Big Ten Network, USA, 642, and some of the extra innings channels).

It's possible you need to have someone come out and reposition your dish.

I have Directv and for some reason I didn't get the FSN HD feed Sunday, and it looks like I'm not getting it again tonight. Anyone else having this problem? Any explanation?

Is it just a black screen? I have that problem a lot. For some reason you have to unplug the power, plug it back in and allow it to reset if that is the case.

I didn't get the feed on Time Warner Cables FSN HD, but it's working tonight, although the sound is anything but stellar. Sounds like they have Fisher Price microphones on.

The first curveball Sheets threw totally fooled the hitter, was at the waist, a little off center of the plate... and a ball.

Totally fooled the ump as well I guess.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived