Brewer Fanatic

5/1/07 Cardinals (Looper) @ Brewers (Sheets): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Quote:
Several times tonight, actually. I think his first fastball was 97 according to FSN.

Good. But in the two games I've watched he topped out at 93 and seemed to be hanging around in the 89-91 range. Against the Cubs he only got above 91 a couple of times from what I saw.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one think Sheet's is hurt. His fastball has lacked his normal velocity all year long. Has he even hit 94 this season?

He has hit 97 at least twice already tonight... has been at 93-95 pretty consistently

(edit: italicized quote to make it stand out a bit more --1992casey)

Community Moderator

Sheets is HOT! He's made contact twice in one game!

Better get this guy into the lineup more often, Ned! (should be blue but I'm too lazy right now to fix it)

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Jenkins is out of his head right now. I think this might be one of the most prolonged stints of consistent excellence of his career.

There's definitely no one else on the team I would rather have up than Geoff Jenkins.

Community Moderator

sheets with mostly curveballs this inning so far. Is he trying to get a feel for it or what?

and there's a fastball.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived