Brewer Fanatic

5/1/07 Cardinals (Looper) @ Brewers (Sheets): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
I know it's only a 2 run game in the top of the 4th, but this game has train wreck written all over it, pitching-wise and hitting-wise. Just waiting for the floodgates to open...

I'm taking credit for all of this because I am always wrong about everything, and I had the foresight to open my big mouth

Quote:
Hughes no-hitter through 7

Is he throwing for the Yankees tonight? I knew he was going to get a start this week, or thought he was. Was tonight the night?

That's impressive regardless.

I'm trying to decide what was more fun in the last week... the come from behind Cubs 5 to 4 victory last week or this game.

Wow, just wow. It's like I'm 7 years old riding in the truck listening to the '82 team with my pops on the radio.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Braun with another hit... now 3-5 all 3 were singles

Phil Hughes injured while throwing a no-hitter.... after I predicted it... yea, if it wasn't the Yanks I'd feel a little bit bad about that.

How many pitchers can they hurt in a year.... yikes

Graffy must have decided to give the Brewers a reason to not call up Braun.. of course Braun is 3-5 and now batting .321 so I think is too little to late.. when is interleague again? Can't wait to see Ryan DH.

Archived