Brewer Fanatic

4/27/08 Marlins (Nolasco) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on, Crew - let's score some runs!!! (was that okay?)

I don't, you better be careful - you might offend the Brewers hitters (if you can call them that)

I was really hoping Ned was going to go out and argue balls and strikes on that pitch that Uggla walked on and get tossed and at least try to fire up this team. Its time to start trying something, anything

Community Moderator

Sooner or later some of these line drives will start falling in.

I will also suggest that Miller Park is playing more as a pitchers park so far this year, as I have seen lots of hard hit balls die at the wall. Even Prince's bomb last night seemed to die out, and it only made it over the wall by about 10 feet. Once the weather warms up and we get some games with the roof open, I suspect the balls will start to fly out with a greater frequency.

Is it me, or is every Corey hart out a 300 foot kind-of line drive right at someone? I know he's hitting it pretty well but man is it frustrating.

True, but I did like Brian Anderson's comment on that, something like, "Corey, the fielder has been standing in that same spot for 120 years... hit it somewhere else".

I really, really don't like the direction this game is headed. I want to keep watching it, but I think I'm only going to get frustrated. Wait, I've been frustrated for the last week with this team. What is 2 more innings going to hurt. C'mon Marlins, make it quick...get it over with.

Archived