Brewer Fanatic

4/27/08 Marlins (Nolasco) at Brewers (Parra): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post game Craig Coshun, " This isn't the first time Wes Helms has stopped the Brewers from winning"

I know he was refering to his time after leaving the Brewers, but I can think of several times when he was part of the team that would also apply.

Russ you beat me to the M word.

How many games now has this hamstringing bench just been killing us? Back to St Louis, right?

Extra innings or no extra innings, Melvin has not put this club in a position to succeed with this 14 pitcher crap.

All i am going to say abouts today's game is boring. That was the longest 4 and half hours in my life that i won't get back.
I hear ya. It was the first game I've gone to this year. I've never seen a low scoring game take so long. But my 3.5 year old son wanted to stay for the whole thing. The highlight was definitely getting to watch Stetter get out of the Turnbow jam. Striking out 2 with that 77 MPH filth.

Archived