Brewer Fanatic

4/26/08 Marlins (Hendrickson) at Brewers (Villanueva): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Blancofan1 wrote:

Apparently none of them have for over a week now.

Yeah I know. Gallardo really sucked last night. He didn't earn a win either.

Hart has to be the player on our team with the most "baseball smarts." Hall, not so much.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the Marlins guys are reppin' Ted Simmons big-time. So far, they've pointed out his 8 ASG appearances, and called him 'one of the purest hitters you'd ever want to see'.

I think these guys are definitely on a par with the best announcing duos in the game.

EDIT: Hall's ABs the last 2-3 games have been much, much better. This most recent one is strong evidence of that.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

wow, Mike rivera really is still on this team. I thought it was a sin to use the backup catcher as a pinch hitter.

edit--we are undefeated in games in which Rivera plays on the season, let's keep that trend going

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

I almost thought that was going to be one of the handfull of HR's by Kendall there. Too bad he doesn't try harder to pull the ball a little more, maybe Billy can work on that with him
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

well, put the seat belts on, folks. It may not be Turnbow but it is Gagne. Who knows what's going to happen?

Nice homer by Prince.

I couldn't believe Ned went against his "Yosted" book twice that inning: 1) No contact play on the grounder to Ramirez (although he did put it on later in the frame); and 2) used the backup catcher to Pinch-hit.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

it's really unbelievable how many times we can have guys at 2nd and/or 3rd base with nobody out and not get them home. our inability to put the ball in the outfield really irritates me. i'm hoping that somehow cameron coming back will magically make this team able to hit again, but i'm not so sure.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I'm not even that upset that this game isn't on FSN tonight.

It is if you don't live in milwaukee

Wow am I ticked. I looked at the station guide and forgot the game was on WMLW and FSN said it was playing some other crap at 6:00, then a bunch of "Best Damn Sports Shows" after that" I then got mad and remembered it was on WMLW, but couldnt remember why. So I went off and did something else.

Cut to - bottom of 9th, me deciding to read the entire game thread to find out why the game wasnt on tv tonight, only to find this post, then turn on FSN and boom - there is the game.

Gosh am I ticked, why does it not say the game is on if it is on here in Oshkosh?

Archived