Brewer Fanatic

4/26/08 Marlins (Hendrickson) at Brewers (Villanueva): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been wondering the same thing.

I vaguely remember a story on his recent family additiona... several young kids, minivan, etc - maybe playing Mr. Mom during the day has him dragging at his night job?

Haha! Maybe thats it. I do remember in his "Own Words" show that he mentioned more than once that baseball was not all that important to him in the grand scheme of things. Maybe its time to get a little more serious about it seeing it is his profession and what feeds his 13 kids

Really wish Braun could have gotten Kap to 3rd there

Dear Bill and Brian,

I vaguely remember some guy named Jordan who might have went from the NBA to the MLB. Seriously they've talked about it this much and haven't mentioned Jordan yet, I am really surprised.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Man, just turned on the game, and probably missed the only run we're going to score!

Maybe Brewerfan.net should approach George Webb's about a sponsorship. They should have a bunch of unused advertising dollars available with the lack of burger specials handed out recently.

Dear Bill and Brian,

I vaguely remember some guy named Jordan who might have went from the NBA to the MLB. Seriously they've talked about it this much and haven't mentioned Jordan yet, I am really surprised.

I don't think Jordan ever made it to the majors.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

FSN just went to commercial again. One hitter into the inning. Nice to see that if you don't live in Milwaukee and the game is on WMLW you get the screw job.

THats really strange (and frustrating) but I live in Eau Claire and haven't had any problems, save for the crappy audio.

THat a boy Prince!

Jordan only played AA, and that was a stretch.

I realize that, I was just saying that is almost the conversation that I expect Bill and Brian to have for at least one inning. I am actually impressed they have stayed away from it so far.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Thank goodness that throw was WAY up the line, otherwise Fielder was dead at the plate
Pretty sure you mean otherwise Rabelo was dead at the plate.

I stand corrected http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived