Brewer Fanatic

5/2/07 Cardinals (Reyes) @ Brewers (Capuano): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not put Hall in Left, Gwynn in center and Jenkins in Right?

Still leaves the problem of what to do with Hart, but he's going to be on the team longer than Jenkins or Mench and when they go he goes to right.

Bring Braun up and this team starts to get scary.

But Jenkins has to be in there for defense!

You may run like Mays...

Why not put Hall in Left, Gwynn in center and Jenkins in Right?

Because Hart is a lot better than Gwynn, as well is Gross. There's absolutely no reason to do that because speed doesn't mean much when you don't get on base consistently, ask Juan Pierre.

Everyone says that the lineup will be scary once Braun comes up but how do we know how well he will do. There are alot of rookies that are struggling already this year and they we supposed can't miss guys. I think he will be good but I think we are expecting a god from the get go and that probably will not happen.

Hey Brewers77....Did I ever say Hall should sit??? Go back, re-read my post and then let me know.

I'm not a constant complainer. Some of you guys on here are funny. If someone says something remotely negative on here you jump on him like he's the devil! Take your Brewers goggles off once in awhile, put down your Brewers kool-aid, and take off your homer hat! Analyze players for what they do on the field every so often and not how they sit in your hearts.

I'm not a constant complainer. Some of you guys on here are funny. If someone says something remotely negative on here you jump on him like he's the devil! Take your Brewers goggles off once in awhile, put down your Brewers kool-aid, and take off your homer hat! Analyze players for what they do on the field every so often and not how they sit in your hearts.

We do that bucksman, it's that your analysis is quite often wrong. You basically said earlier that Estrada is as good of a hitter as Hall, which is just plain wrong. Because Estrada makes more contact than Hall? Estrada never walks, and just because his average is .300 doesn't mean he's hitting well. He has walked twice all season! Yes, I'm happy with Estrada's production so far this season, but just because Hall K's more doesn't mean anything. I'm glad Hall K's because if he wasn't, that means he'd be changing his approach and his slugging would go down.

Right, I'm not saying put Gwynn in and let it be, and really I'm fine with what Ned's been doing (like it matters what I think anyway!), but he's been willing to try some different things and it's a fair criticism that Gwynn could use more playing time. If they'd sent him down to Nashville he'd be getting at bats and that'd be a good thing.

Too much talent in the outfield is a good problem, and when someone gets hurt depth is going to be a real strength of this team.

You may run like Mays...

I have to take off the goggles? Buck, you are complaining about Hall's approach. He's struggling and you said "it doesn't sit well with you" This has nothing to do with goggles. Baseball players struggle and it has nothing to do with his approach. He is pressing and will come out of it. I guess you really hate Ryan Howard, Soriano, an Pujols approach then. Come on give me a break. Its basic baseball reality and you just need to relax a bit.

Archived