Brewer Fanatic

5/2/07 Cardinals (Reyes) @ Brewers (Capuano): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YA!!!!!!!

it sucked, I was on my way to adv. algebra and my teacher took my radio away, and I can't get it until after shoolhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif , but I did hear at that point that they were up 2-0, just wish I could have heard more, oh well, this ride is fun...

I must say Brian, I laughed this morning when I saw magic number 133... now 132... unfortunately, it's so far away.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

"Pen is fine. If Bush Deuces his pants then Dessens can come in and take care of business. "

I thought it was "dooks", verb, as in "Every time Obermueller started a game, Geno dooked his Sans-A-Belt slacks."

Speaking of Obermueller (by the way, his "effectiveness" streak pretty much ended at 1 game), I'm almost afraid to type it, but if Boosh dooks or deuces his pants on the mound tomorrow, I'll have no choice to but to at least temporarily dub him our Designated Rotation Stooge.

If he becomes lucid again after a few encouraging starts, then the tag is not sewed on his jersey permanently. It can fall off. But he's the only guy in our rotation this season who inspires such trepidation, as I've seen up the thread here. Pessimist that I am, I'm a bit fearful when he takes the bump this year. I want to be proven wrong.

It's out of my hands...

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

my celebration is slightly tempered to most only cause we swept a very distracted Cardinals team. They have shown signs of this all 3 games. That being said, this is awesome to beat the cards and still have the best record in the bigs. Hopefully we can keep it up over the weekend.

Now that we swept the Cards, I will accept a split against the Buccos or maybe even 1 out of 4. I don't want that but we do have margin for error. Then they can hopefully take 2 of 3 from the Nats.

If we play .500 ball from here out in the next 135 games, the Crew will win 85-86 games and will be in the running for a playoff spot, thanks to this great start! Of course anything over .500, would get us over 90 wins.

Quote:
A 7-3 homestand should be completely attainable now.

Jinx meister!

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

erockdahizzo, welcome to the board (I see you have 2 total posts).

Before these other guys corrupt you, let me be the first to say I am the voice of reason on this board. rluzinski and brewers77 will surely agree with that.

Archived