Brewer Fanatic

Jenkins game used autographed bat, sheets autographed photo, other brewers auto's

BREWCREW5

Most of you probably dont know, but I am a huge collector of autographed memorabilia. I figured it is time to start moving some of this stuff. I have pics of everything listed, you just need to send me your email so I can send the photos to you. All prices are negotiable, so feel free to shoot me an offer.

(Lot 1)
Game used Louisville slugger Geoff Jenkins Milwaukee Brewers black bat. Model c243. Bat is autographed in silver sharpie. Bat has a crack but is in one piece. Has pine tar on the handle and shows awesome game use. This lot also comes with a Jenkins autographed 8x10 photo and a Jenkins mini bat from Miller Park. I have had the bat for some time and had the bat autographed personally after a game in 2002. $SOLD

(Lot 2)
Ben Sheets autographed 8x10 photo from 2001. Comes with a tristar hologram and certificate of authenticity. Also included is a Ben Sheets wool pennant that is 40" long. SOLD

(Misc) Make offer on this stuff

(1) Russel "the muscle" Branyan autographed Official Major league baseball. Ball is signed on the sweet spot and is in perfect condition. SOLD

(1) Davey Lopes autographed "brewers" baseball on the sweetspot.
SOLD

(1) Foul ball from a game at miller park with some random auto's. Henry Blanco and Jamey Wright and two others. I think Mike Dejean is one. SOLD

As you can see this stuff is priced to move. Im not looking to break the bank here at all. This stuff has been in a closet for a long time. Wife says it needs to go and I figured I would come here first before ebay. If you need a reference....I recently sold a Fielder signed bat to mlccrispy34. Thanks!!

Here is a great deal guys...

For $100, I will sell the Jenkins game used autographed bat, the jenkins autographed 8x10, the Jenkins mini bat, the Russel Branyan autographed major league baseball (perfect on the sweet spot) and the Davey Lopes autographed Brewers baseball (also on the sweet spot).

$100 bucks for all of it!!

This stuff is doing me any good sitting around guys!

Archived