Brewer Fanatic

2 million tickets

creamcityfan
In today's mjs, they say that the Brewers have all ready sold 2 million tickets for the season and for this weekend at least 117,000 for the 3 game weekend. I went on line to see what was left for Saturday and the only thing left is sro.

Community Moderator
I bought my Saturday tickets 2 weeks ago and the best I could get was section 232. It's still easy to get tickets for weekdays, but every Friday and Saturday night game for the rest of the year is going to be a sellout or close to it.

This Sunday is pretty close to being a sell out as well. I've been looking for 3 tix, and the best I could find was Terrace level by the foul poles.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

When I went to pick up my tickets at the will call on Monday, I talked to a friendly guy from the ticket office named Mark. He said this weekend, along with every weekend is going real fast. He was full of good information, professional, and pleasurable to talk to as well. He was even wearing a suit and tie.

Yeah we ordered ours last week and sunday all we could get was 400 level. But sunday we got lucky and got in the 200's. Terrance level's fine with me as that is where my season tickets are. I just hate being close to the two big green poles as they sometimes block the foul line down right and left field.

didn't we have a heated discussion about this about 4 weeks ago? let's not go there. Just nippin' it in the bud before it does have to end.

As for the 2 million tickets, that is awesome. I think it should be expected, though, since the team is competitive. We're not the Marlins who were a playoff team and still struggled to get 10,000 in the park.

I think it's just nice to see people in the stadium. It was really nice the last 2 days to see the park pretty full at first pitch due to the weather outside. The players haven't seen that in quite a while--not even opening day. That's one of my fears--we'll make the World Series and be an "embarrassment" (sort of) because half the crowd is still in the lots tailgating at first pitch. Joe Buck and McCarver will have a field day about it. I don't remember that happening in '82 when I was there, but it's entirely possible, I suppose.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived