Brewer Fanatic

5/3/07 Pirates (Gorzelanny) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the game tonight dollar hotdogs as well?

I believe the Spring Madness discounts don't begin until Friday. Which seems a little silly, as tonight's crowd (despite being scheduled to include such bf.net luminaries as the Bwaz and hawing) might not be all that large; and why not fill more seats with the lure of dollar mystery meat and cheaper cheap seats?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Luminary? Its good to get a promotion, thanks Do I get my own parking space?

I'm going to be there with my Dad and 2 brothers, one of whom I haven't seen in 13 months because he has been quite literally living in Siberia. The throat singing group Alash, which my bro manages, will also be in attendance. If you see 5 Mongolian looking dudes with a tiny white woman (Mom) say hi. They don't speak much English, but they will say hi back.

If I get back into town early enough I should be there tonight. And probably tomorrow.. I need me my bobble head.

3 - 4 On the season while in attendance, hope to get back to .500 tonight. Any good joo joo advice?

Gorzelanny (in a conversation with his Meat Whistle) "Why won't you work. I gave you a couple blue pills!"

Never heard of people bringing their own onion to the game. Interesting.

Hopefully we get to see the good Bush tonight!

Not to be cocky, but I think this is the only pitching matchup that doesn't favor Milwaukee and may be Pitts best chance to escape with a win. GO Brewers. Only 8 more for free hamburgers

and there's the favorable pitching matchup jinx... where's Brian with the Anti-Jinx when you need him?

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Isn't that who we play during Inter league?

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I hate to put the egg before the chicken but if the Brewers can somehow continue this small winning streak into a big one circle Friday May 11th on your calender.

Sshhhh! Every time I think "12 wins out", the Brewers lose the next game. (Though if it happens tonight, it's BCin2004's head.)

Unless, of course, this is the year of the anti-jinx. Tune in tonight.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Just looking @ this thread. It is jsut shy of 5 hours before teh 1st pitch and we are on page three. Remember the days when we would be lucky to have two pages by the end of the game. Shoot, I remember a game in Sept of '03 where the line-ups were not even posted until the game was in the 2nd inning.

Times, they are a changin'.

I want to see us do well against the Pirates for no other reason than to see Kruk eat crow about the Pirates being in 1st after May. I guess I don't see what the big man love is all about with LaRouche.

We are still not getting a lot of love from non Brewer fans out there. Just talking to a lot of my friends who are baseball fans for other teams, they all think we will fall back down like we used to. I can't wait to prove them wrong. I really hope we get 3-4 this series and keep moving up the ladder.

Quote:
In-Game Thread Director

Woogie got called up to the bigs! Woogie did Brian give you that line about getting paid the league minimum or did he open up the BF.net vaults??

Other teams fansites stink. I'm so glad I stumbled onto Brewerfan.net by accident.

- Plato

- Plato

Archived