Brewer Fanatic

5/3/07 Pirates (Gorzelanny) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Estrada swings at the first pitch in the bottom of the 9th, I may be forced to strangle the nearest living creature.

Edit: He did it. He freaking did it and fouled it off. Ugh.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Verified Member
Quote:
Joey you are just happy you have a couple more people who think as simply as you. Just change pitchers whenever there is a problem. If things we always that easy and that is why you and your crew here dont manage.

There you go lumping people into a mindless group again.

im not sad with 18-10 but we cannot lose games like this anymore...we are solid, not amazingly gifted...Yost zigged too many times tonight when he should have zagged....bottom line...

rouse

There you go lumping people into a mindless group again

'

I couldnt have said it better myself, mindless! There doesnt seem to be much thought in the posts. Just make a change when things get bad. Move a guy in the order when he isnt hitting. Take a guy out of the lineup when he is not hitting. Everything is very easy to fix. Come on.

Before this 10 game homestand if you had told me 7 outta 10 I would have been stoked...

still very doable...

it's a long season...living and dying with babies and this coach is problematic...

Archived