Brewer Fanatic

4/25/08 Marlins (Olsen) at Brewers (Gallardo): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
A marlin fan from the area? I agree it is difficult to imagine http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
my brother left the pack after molitor left in 92 to be a marlins fan only because he liked the logo but has since come on board within the last couple of years after he realized that the marlins were ran poorly and that the brewers were coming around.

I actually know quite a few people who were FURIOUS when Bando let Molitor walk after 92' because he was "just a DH".

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah! First game of the year tonight.

Conversely, tonight is our third game since Monday. I love the Brewers, but I have to try to not schedule at this pace in the future.

The first Gallardo start we attended last year (his debut) was one of the happiest nights I've spent at MP. I look forward to this one too.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Yeah I hear ya hawing I will be at five of the seven games this week. The only games i missed were the day games and mostly because i had to work. Stupid Work! But really excited to see YO tonite. Usually it's been either Bush or Villy when i've went. Got a good feeling tonite. Lets make Olsen look like he did last year. Batting Practice boys!

Cameron will be returning just in time, because I've had just about enough of Kapler batting second. He did a great job for a couple weeks, but then he got injured and his return to Earth appears to have come about a week early.

Someone expressed sympathy for the loss in his family.

Oh I missed that. Sorry to hear of someone's loss.

Anyone else thought of the possibility of Braun going back to struggling following the string of 4 straight lefties we have/are facing. I'm hoping all these AB's against LH pitchers are just what the doctor ordered, but I do have concerns that it may end as quickly as it began when we face several righties in a row...

Gorman,

What's with all the negativity today? Why worry now about whether Braun will be able to hit righties next week? Braun hit righties last year and has had a slow start this year, but looks like he's coming around. All you should be worried about before a Friday home game is whether to have 1 or 2 brats before the game.

Gorman,

What's with all the negativity today? Why worry now about whether Braun will be able to hit righties next week? Braun hit righties last year and has had a slow start this year, but looks like he's coming around. All you should be worried about before a Friday home game is whether to have 1 or 2 brats before the game.

I don't know because I'm ususally not negative, especially when it comes to the Crew. Maybe its the crappy weather up here or more likely yesterday's game. Havin a hard time getting over that one. I'm done with the negativity now. Thanks for calling me out. I'd definitely have to go with 2 brats though (actually italians)

Gorman,

Maybe my doctor would disagree, but I think the debate is to have 3 or 4 before a game; and what is the applicable brat to brew ratio?

Gorman,

Maybe my doctor would disagree, but I think the debate is to have 3 or 4 before a game; and what is the applicable brat to brew ratio?

5:1... brews to brats that is

Gorman,

5:1... brews to brats that is

I'd take a 5:1 crew to marlins run ratio as well

I think I will personally go for 2 brats with a 3:1 beer/brat ratio, but only because I want to leave room for a stadium dog and more beers during the game.

I like the moderation. myself, I can never pace myself that well and rarely think that far ahead when consuming miller products

I think I will personally go for 2 brats with a 3:1 beer/brat ratio, but only because I want to leave room for a stadium dog and more beers during the game.

I like the moderation. myself, I can never pace myself that well and rarely think that far ahead when consuming miller products

word

I'm here, but I've got to grill out dinner, too. So back-and-forth for me.

No beer, either. Trying to get rid of a cough and lose some fat. Water, water, every where for me.

I'm sorry to hear about the cruddy weather in Wisconsin today, too. Some of it looks pretty bad.

Go Brewers! How about a nice 12-2 pasting?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived