Brewer Fanatic

4/25/08 Marlins (Olsen) at Brewers (Gallardo): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come back in off the ledge.. 13-10 and sheets and cameron are back next week...

Don't tell me what to do. If this team keeps playing like crap then it's not going to matter who comes back.

Tonight should probably silence the "Mota For Closer" crowd. All of these extra inning games are catching up with the bullpen...everyone's so worn down that they're either incapable of throwing strikes, or if they do throw strikes, it's right down the middle.

I don't know if i'd blame the work load for the walks by Mota, he now has walked 9 hitters in only 11 innings.

Don't tell me what to do. If this team keeps playing like crap then it's not going to matter who comes back.

I don't know if I'd go that far...if 2007 Braun and Fielder come back you may feel differently...

Then stop watching the Brewers and quit cracking at people who are trying to be friendly. Come on, man

Be a baby and go root for the cubs.. just trying to point out that things are not that bad right now.. like talking to my 18 year old brother who doesn't remember how bad the Packers were before Brett Favre..

Easy buddy. You are on the ledge every game. Just trying to bring you back to reality a bit.

A struggling offense tonight to be sure, but this quote is ridiculously inaccurate.

How? They are playing bad right now and they're more home run/slugging hitters than they are on base guys. It's like a jump shooting basketball team. When the shots fall the team is great, but when they don't it's ugly.

Archived