Brewer Fanatic

4/25/08 Marlins (Olsen) at Brewers (Gallardo): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hall could have cut that off and went 5-4-3. Pending Rickie's relay, of course.
Rickie was playing in. There's no chance he could've gotten to 2nd and then made the relay to 1st in time.

That is why playing the infield in there was dumb. Even Schroeder new it. With Helms up and Hanley ramirez at 3b, you basically are hoping for a rocket hit right at someone.

Really bad defensive adjustment by Yost.

I don't want to vent too much, but the Marlins are hitting good pitches by Mota to score runs...in a game that our offense couldn't plate one run in 9 innings. Come on...this is a joke. Weeks, Hardy, Fielder, Braun, Hart, Hall -- where the h e double hockey stick is this offense? I'm not blaming the pitchers at all lately -- the Brewers struggles are clearly on a bad offensive team that is filled with "sluggers".

I love Powell trying to sound optimistic: "This team can hang up crooked numbers with one swing of the bat".

Yeah, because we haven't had plenty of chances to do that tonight. Zero is kind of a crooked number, right?

I don't want to vent too much, but the Marlins are hitting good pitches by Mota to score runs...in a game that our offense couldn't plate one run in 9 innings. Come on...this is a joke. Weeks, Hardy, Fielder, Braun, Hart, Hall -- where the h e double hockey stick is this offense? I'm not blaming the pitchers at all lately -- the Brewers struggles are clearly on a bad offensive team that is filled with "sluggers".

JJ, I totally agree with you.. of the 10 losses this year you can hang 7 of them on the offense being horrible so far.. tough to pitch 10 innings not being able to even let 1 run score..

I mean just gather up anything equipment or uniforms with that ball and glove logo and 80's colors in the clubhouse and just have one big bond fire with it all. IF fans want to buy the merch and wear it, that is great! But let the past be the past and quite wearing it on Fridays or any other day for that matter.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Tonight should probably silence the "Mota For Closer" crowd. All of these extra inning games are catching up with the bullpen...everyone's so worn down that they're either incapable of throwing strikes, or if they do throw strikes, it's right down the middle.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Can they please for the LOVE OF GOD burn those damn retro uniforms!
Yeah, the Mother's Day walkoff is the only good memory of the retros

Meanwhile, there's a pile of bad ones

Yes, Mothers Day walk off was amazing. Everything has been awful. I really would like to know this teams record since they started wearing them as an alternate uni in 2006.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

We weren't Yosted today. We were Offensed today.

Thank you. There is no way in heck we were Yosted. If the offense doesn't score 3 runs or more, we're not Yosted in my mind. The silent bats are the cause. I really felt after Prince's 2 HR performance the other game the bats would wake up.

Compare Brewer schedule to Cub schedule. It MIGHT make you feel better, but then again it might not.

Afer Sunday/Monday I was ready to predict an awful 2-5 homestand. Then on Tuesday/Wednesday I was thinking 4-3 at worst.

Now I have no idea about this team whatsoever. I guess I never did.

Archived