Brewer Fanatic

4/25/08 Marlins (Olsen) at Brewers (Gallardo): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Since they invested $10 million in Gagne maybe he needs to invest $1500 in Lasik so we don't have to hear about that stupid foggy glasses excuse..

Sure seemed to work for Kendall.

I guess I don't mind our chances in extra innings, considering how we've fared so far in them. If we can get there.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again.. since [Yovani] is such a good hitter he most likely can get the bunt down with 1 strike which by the way he did

Yeah, he really did a nice job getting that lead runner out!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Gagne has an eye socket injury so he needs to wear the goggles.

Is that like Rip Hamilton still wearing his facemask? Doesn't that have "head case" written all over it right there? and even if he is so.. I think a batted ball off the eye would be a concern for all pitchers whether they have an eye socket injury.. stupid french canadians.

Here we go again. Mud (in a dome) in the cleats. RIIIIIIIIGHT.

Gagne is like a high maitenance hot girlfriend..all these quirks are fine when they are hot (i.e. LA) not after they got addicted to Meth and lost al their teeth (ie.. Now)

Now with the runner on 3rd I'm going to be a fatalist.... I'm calling a WP, that's the way this game has gone for the crew.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Ya know, I think Yostey is a fine manager when the game is a total blow out. I'm talkin' up or down by like 20 runs. Then he is a good manager. He shows me poor decisions in tight situations. I"m less and less in favor of him.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived