Brewer Fanatic

Favre the New Madden Cover Boy

ELCABALLO45

I think he'll obviously be in a Packers jersey.

Anyone who has played an NCAA game in the past (football or basketball) has seen players on the cover that are no longer in college. I see no difference here.

I thought Letterman's question about coming back if he could have a reduced workload during camp was very interesting, and something that I believe Favre actually would really consider. Just like his comments about coming back if Rodgers gets hurt - he wants to play, but doesn't want to deal with the grind of camp and so he avoids giving direct answers to some questions.

But of course TT probably doesn't want him back, so he would never allow that to happen.

It was a pretty entertaining interview. Letterman was the perfect guy to get Favre to lighten up and smile and even crack a couple of jokes. Haven't seen that Brett in awhile. Pretty cool that he's on the cover this year.

On a side note I was pleasantly surprised Favre was gonna be on Letterman, rather than going to Leno who gets larger ratings for whatever reason that may be.

Archived