Brewer Fanatic

Al Harris at Brookfield Square

bobbledude25

I believe off-topic is the correct post for this topic since we are not really discussing football but an autograph signing but anyways...

Al Harris was a brookfield square tonight in the mens Perry Ellis department. This was in the Journal Sentinel but it didn't explaint hat he would NOT sign personal items. Many people were very upset. When I got up to try and get my mini-Pro Bowl helmet signed I said. "Hi, Al I saw you in Hawaii!". With a dumbfounded look he said "For Real" and I said yeah and I showed him a picture I took of him while he was talking to a local radio host on the streets of Honolulu. He said, "Gimmee that helmet" and he signed it!! As far as I know I was the only person to get a personal item signed unless you paid $50 for a football and some Perry Ellis stuff! I now have Nick Barnett, Aaron Kampman, Mike McCarthy, Will Shields, Antoine Bethea, and Al Harris autos on my helmet!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/numberonewadefan/Football/Mini-Helmets/ProBowl4.jpg

Archived