Brewer Fanatic

4/24/08 Other Games

datrain711

Cook is going to load the bases with nobody out. Meanwhile, Clint Hurdle sits in the dugout with his thumb up his ass.

Hey, cut the guy some slack. That's a long walk for an old man.

How did this clown manage this team to the World Series?

I guess all the planets must have come into alignment for the Rockies last fall.

YES double play! The grittiness of Theriot and Fontenot made the ball drift right to Helton and also made the dirt turned into quick sand trapping Fontenot so he couldn't get back to 1st.

with how bad their bullpen has been (coming from a brewer fan that's saying something) they had better get about 5 runs. I think this is 5 games in a row that they have had the lead after the 7th inning and have given it up.

Yeah, I haven't been following the Cubs' upcoming schedule like I did the second half last year, and went to take a look after today's game--I was assuming (or at least hoping) they were going down to Arizona to play the Diamondbacks after today.

Oh well; the schedule will even itself out.

Archived