Brewer Fanatic

Saw Mr. Jenkins last night

RickieWeeksJr

Around midnight he was at the bars. I recognized him and quietly asked him to sign my hat. One thing I noticed is how short he is (definitely not 6'1").

He was by himself at the bar for a while when someone noticed him and shouted his name. Then everyone started running over to him and he got up and hightailed it out of there.

Cool story. I bought a 8x10 of him last year and never got around to getting it signed. And since I couldn't go to the game yesterday or today and this is the Phills only visit I think I am SOL once again on getting a Jenks autograph for my collection. What bar was he at?

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Sullivan's. He was there for a while hitting on these two chicks. Looked like your average Joe. Not bulked up at all and if I guessed, I would say 5'10" tops. A little while after I got the hat signed, everyone hoarded over to him and he just jumped up and ran out.

Kinda funny, last night I was watching the Padres-Giants in extras out here about 10:30 local time and my wife called from the other room, "Is that STILL the Brewers' game?!?" knowing I'd been watching earlier.

"No," I tell her, "different game. Those guys in Milwaukee are probably all in bed asleep by now, they have a day game tomorrow. Who likes to work hungover?"

Archived