Brewer Fanatic

Are the Brewers having the greatest mustache contest ever?

SmartBall

Someone needs to step up to the plate and rock the Horace Greeley:

http://www.explorepahistory.com/images/ExplorePAHistory-a0b9d5-a_349.jpg

Can you even imagine how much ankle this guy used to get back in the day...especially after he told all the young men to go west, thereby eliminating the competition.

(Wow, 8th grade History actually just came in handy.)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I vote for Yost growing the Rollie Fingers Tribute 'Stache. Then when he's trying to decide whether or not to throw Gagne out there for the 12th straight day he can twist on the handlebars while deep in thought.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

too live brew,

you didn't credit the picture. unless I'm mistaken, that's civil war general Burnside, which is where the term sideburns actually originated.

You are correct, sir. The legend himself!

crewcrazy: I agree 100% -- Corey could actually pull that look off, too. We have to try to contact him about this!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

mmmmust... resist... urge to make joke from drezdn's post... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I've been super-lazy about shaving the past 3 weeks or so, and have basically a full beard. I can't bring myself to go with the moustache, though. It's just so... not me. Plus, I'm out of state where there's no way anyone would see it & possibly think Brewers.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I have had a beard for most of the last 6 or 7 years. There have been short periods of time when I have shaved it off but never like the way it looks now since I have had the beard so long. Also my fiancee likes the way it looks. I am seriously considering shaving it just into the stache but just can't bring myself over the edge to do it.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

A certain BF.net poster/friend of mine used to host mustache Mondays at a local bar in Milwaukee. Classic. I think I am going to rock a stache in honor of these guys. Have any reporters asked them about the stache thing that's going on?

Dang! Has anyone else noticed Mike Maddux's combo?

I've alternated between the full beard and the goatee (technically, its a Van Dyke since I don't shave the mustache), but if I were ever going to attempt the 'stache, that's the look I'd go for. Very "shoot-out at the O.K. Corral."

Gruber Lawffices

Archived