Brewer Fanatic

Are the Brewers having the greatest mustache contest ever?

SmartBall
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anybody else gone straight stash in honor of the brewers new look? I got 4 of my buddies to do it and I shaved down to just a stash, it looks ridiculous but oh well. We're all going to the game on Sunday sporting the new Brewers look which means they will all probably shave Saturday night and we'll just look ridiculous for nothing.

Has anybody else gone straight stash in honor of the brewers new look? I got 4 of my buddies to do it and I shaved down to just a stash, it looks ridiculous but oh well. We're all going to the game on Sunday sporting the new Brewers look which means they will all probably shave Saturday night and we'll just look ridiculous for nothing.
I have black facial hair with blonde hair. I'd probably look just as ridiculous as Corey Hart.

Villy and Corey are my favorite 'staches so far. Corey looks like he could be on a police report sketch on the six o clock news.

This is my new goal/request for Kendall. He looks to be nearly Robin Williams hairy, so I bet he could pull it off...

http://cascolytravel.com/images/burnside.jpg

He could keep game notes on the ledges!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Villy's looks like there are about 10 hairs up there all the length of the one's on his head. So creepy!

Also, I think Eric Byrnes of the DBacks started the Stache comeback in the MLB this year. He started growing it when they won a bunch in a row and it made fairly big news. I read it somewhere and they did a piece on SportsCenter. I think that's where the Crew got the idea. That, and it's a clubhouse of 24 year old guys...

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/diamondbacks/articles/2008/04/12/20080412dbnb.html

I thought I saw a picture where Nick Swisher had something very similar to Prince.

Dale Sveum also needs to bring back the 'stache, while it's strange that Dave Bush doesn't have one. Maybe he's preparing for a trade to the Rockies.

It looks like Prince just drew a line parallel to his mouth and cut off all of the hair below it. AWESOME. If he gets some goggles he will look identical to Reggie Jackson. I was kinda diggin J.J.'s dirty man stache when he had it, but Prince is the faraway winner to me with the Stache-Chops-Fro combo.

How could nobody mention McClung's 'stache that thing is great. And he gets bonus points for being asked what the thought was with the mustaches and answering that he didn't think there was a lot of thought behind it. The 'stache, that answer and his sudden resurgance makes him my current favorite reliever. (maybe it should just be surgance)

Regarding the image in TLB's post #32 above...there's a guy on the UW-Madison campus whose facial hair is disturbingly similar to that. I don't think he's balding on top, though. (actually, he usually has a hat on, so it's hard to tell)

(edited to add post number)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

This is my new goal/request for Kendall. He looks to be nearly Robin Williams hairy, so I bet he could pull it off...

http://cascolytravel.com/images/burnside.jpg

He could keep game notes on the ledges!

Would it count if the beard was hit by a pitch?

jaybird2001wi wrote:

http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/photographer/20/20351_large.jpg

I know that it is a real picture, but this really looks like a photoshopped picture of Hall and Hart playing the infamous 'we're squishing your head, we're squishing your head' game with the catcher.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived