Brewer Fanatic

4/24/08 Phillies (Moyer) at Brewers (Suppan): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else notice that we only have one 6 game West Coast trip? And other than that we're only playing one series at a time (and not very many of them) on the West Coast? Something just feels right about this season...

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

jazzy-

they moved the balls and strike counter above the pitch simutator. there, they also added another small diamond that shows baserunners. this is all right underneath the score and inning. basically just about everything is in 1 spot now.

maybe they made the changes earlier this week or something, but it's the first time i noticed it.

The "Videos" tab is a nice addition, too. It was fantastic that they made highlights available shortly after the play happened, but it's good that we don't have to scroll through the play-by-play now to find the "play" button.

From what I've seen, it is a little tighter than what we've seen in recent series. Then again, it just may be the styles of the two pitchers that are making it seem that way...both Moyer and Suppan nibble a lot as it is.

Good point. And it wouldn't take much for the zone to be tighter than what we have seen lately. There have been some interesting interpretations of balls and strikes

everyone makes mistakes..

True. When you're an aggressive base runner, you're going to make an out sometimes. Hart grabs a lot more extra bases than he makes extra outs. It sounded like a close play, too, so all in all, it probably wasn't a bad idea to go for it.

Did Sveum send him or did Hart take off on his own? I'm watching on gameday...

My guess is that he went on his own, since he could see what was going on in left field the whole time.

Archived