Brewer Fanatic

4/24/08 Phillies (Moyer) at Brewers (Suppan): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know for sure which bars will have extra innings and have the game on then? I'm debating if it will be cheaper to go to a bar for an extended lunch, or just buy a cheap ticket to the game and hang out there by myself.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Anyone know for sure which bars will have extra innings and have the game on then?
If you live in Wisconsin the game will be blacked out on extra innings. No bar will have it on in Wisconsin. This only works for out-of-staters with the option to watch at a bar.

thanks, mikerollins. I totally wasn't thinking about the blackout rules. I almost started to complain about FSN not having the game, but realized that there is a little over 150 games being telivised in the Milwaukee area this year which makes it impossible to whine about.

For those with cable, I do believe they are showing the "Quick Play" tonight or whatever it's called.

I actually really like the 'Squezze Play'. It's a good way to catch up on a whole game in 30 minutes. It's also really interesting to hear the Bob and Jim audio clips and try to figure out what they are really talking about when you only get to hear like 1 pitch per at bat.

Archived