Brewer Fanatic

4/24/08 Phillies (Moyer) at Brewers (Suppan): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
One thing that I did notice watching the Squeeze Play. The Phillies are really good defensively. While we didn't have any glaring mistakes today, just seeing how good Utley and Bruntlet (sp?) were up the middle today made me a little jealous. I know the Brewers have been much better this year than the past couple of seasons, but I was impressed be the Phils today.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was at the game today and I couldn't believe how many people I seen wearing Cubs gear. I didn't wear my Michigan apparel when I went to Camp Randall for a game not involving Michigan. I don't know? I just don't get it; they must want attention drawn to themselves.

One thing that I did notice watching the Squeeze Play. The Phillies are really good defensively. While we didn't have any glaring mistakes today, just seeing how good Utley and Bruntlet (sp?) were up the middle today made me a little jealous. I know the Brewers have been much better this year than the past couple of seasons, but I was impressed be the Phils today.

You obviously missed Bruntlett the other day. He booted more balls than Pele and made the Phillies fans even more antsy than they usually are!

I was at the game today and I couldn't believe how many people I seen wearing Cubs gear. I didn't wear my Michigan apparel when I went to Camp Randall for a game not involving Michigan. I don't know? I just don't get it; they must want attention drawn to themselves.

I wore my Brewers' cap to non-Brewers games at Wrigley all the time...I don't think it's a huge deal unless they'll loudly rooting against the home team. I always always respectful.

Archived