Brewer Fanatic

5/5/07 Pirates (Duke) @ Brewers (Suppan): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Quote:
Did anyone else hear Mench yell the f-word as he grounded out?

Unquestionably. The audio really picked it up.

Oh, and Paulino is their backup catcher, but Tracy's trying to find ways to get his bat into the lineup I believe. He played first in game one.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else watching FSN WI on Charter?

There was just an insert house commercial for Charter HD with some woman saying "I watch sports now! Me!" and "There are some players, some numbers, a ball - I don't know what's going on, but it's fantastic!"

[/paraphrase]

Something tells me there are some female Brewer fans who feel slighted by that commercial. (I would.)

Doumit has experience at catcher and 1st base. Lately he's been playing in the outfield while Nady nurses some sort of injury. He's about the only hitter really hitting the ball for the Pirates right now, so I wouldn't be suprised to see him start at 1B for LaRoche every once and a while and maybe behind the plate as well. Gotta play the hot bat.

Verified Member

That whole series of commericals by Charter are awful.

What happened to the FSN commercials for the Brewer games? Some of those were pretty funny... "we're all Brewers" was the theme. My kids loved em

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Hard ground ball right back at him, hit right off the shin, but didn't knock him to the ground. He even gave chase after it as the ball shot over towards the home dugout. He still has a slight hobble when he walks, but nothing to hurt his pitching.

Archived