Brewer Fanatic

4/23/08 Phillies (Hamels) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone hear about aroster move to fill Gross' spot yet? I still assume its Gwynn but I fear we might see pitcher #15

That would be hilarious. We'd have to think about starting pitchers in the field just to field a full team.

I do hope that we carry 13 pitchers regularly, though.

Here's the Phillies Lineup for you:

Werth CF

Dobbs 3B

Utley 2B

Howard 1B

Burrell LF

Jenkins RF

Ruiz C

Bruntlett SS

Hamels P

I hope I have enough time to get home from work & not miss Jenks's first AB. Not catching the reception he gets would piss me off.

Woogie, your IGTs are incredible. Thank you!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Posting from MP, they had a very nice video tribute to Jenkins before the game. And during intros, zero boos for Jenks. Very nice, lots of people standing and applauding. We'll see what happens when he gets his first AB, but no boos yet.

Identical play with a slower runner, which is why he was able to get the ball out of his glove. Its amazing how different of a play he makes when he doesn't feel like he has to rush his throw

edit: im talking about Rickie, in case you couldn't figure it out

Archived