Brewer Fanatic

4/23/08 Phillies (Hamels) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New rule. Turnbow only pitches on the 23rd of April. Just kidding. Wow, thank you Derrick! I could feel my heart pounding the last five minutes so hopefully that goes down sometime soon.

Cole Hamels pitches masterfully for 5 1/3 innings and gets a loss, what a shame.

I'll be the first to admit that Turnbow gives me the heebie jeebies every time we put him in, but man do I want to see him do well. It's awful for someone to just fall apart and while I don't think I could handle the drama that comes with having him around, I hope he can pull himself together.

Awesome win. On a side note, Bill said his player of the game was Ned Yost, for "pushing all the right buttons." Are you kidding me? He put in Turnbow, and ...... nothing else, except for making a very stupid move with Bush batting in the 6th. Good button pushing, Ned.

Archived