Brewer Fanatic

4/23/08 Phillies (Hamels) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Turnbow warming up in the pen...

This was going to be a "give-up" game tonight. about 6 bullpen guys weren't going to be used regardless and if tonight ended up 15-3, so be it, it's only one loss and Bush is likely out of the rotation anyway. However, Prince had other ideas, that and Bush was credible tonight, not great but gave them a chance.

Yost did give them a shot to stay in it by taking out Bush after that first batter. Many wanted him to leave Bush in there to finish regardless.

Well Derrick you have Bruntlett-Pinch hitter-Werth and then Dobbs before you get to the big boys. PLEASE throw strikes to these guys before Utley/Howard/Burrell mash your face in.

T.J. Bohn is in for Burrell.

Hopefully Kapler will somehow keep up his torrent pace against Hamles tonight. Hamels is one of my favorite non-Brewers but it'd be nice to see him get rocked tonight. Unfortuantely I can see him getting double digit K's in 7 innings or something similar to that.

I could see both happening. I see a scenario where we get 4-5 runs off him and he still manages to K the crap out of us. Though it might be hard for him to make it through 7 with both of those happening.

Man I love it when I'm right

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Archived