Brewer Fanatic

5/6/07 Pirates (Armas) @ Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Verified Member

Some people around me were wondering why Yost even put Sheets out there in the 7th. He was falling behind everyone all day and was close to 100 pitches. It's amazing he had a shutout through 6 and a season high in K's.

But what a great game. And a nice bargen. Terrace seats with wife and son, 7 hot dogs, 3 sodas and parking for about $30. And I never had to wait in line for hot dogs or sodas. (And the Brewers are still perfect when my son has been at a game).

I haven't been a Gwynn fan, but he was impressive today, with a nice play to save a double and a no-doubt triple.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

firenedyost.com...

The lamest idea brewer fans have had in a while...

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

I can't even describe the emotion I had watching that 8th inning with some friends. I mean my God that was just crazy Fielder with a base knock Johnny bunts him over then Billy a clutch hit up the middle on an 0-2 count and that slide by Prince and the emotion he showed after the fact was amazing. This is team is damn good. End of story. I loved the emotion Billy showed to clapping his hands after it went through you know he had been frustrated by his hitting as of late. Hopefully that got him out of the slump. And oh yeah, TGJ can play a little wow. I love this team its so much fun this year,.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

wrong thread... and that's a little extreme don't you think.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Quote:
wrong thread... and that's a little extreme don't you think.

Crap, you're right. (About the wrong thread part, not about the extreme part.)

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived