Brewer Fanatic

Why is breakfast food SO good?

ELCABALLO45

Gimme breakfast food anytime, anywhere. French toast (with loads of powdered sugar), scrambled eggs, fried eggs, omelets, waffles, fruit, bacon, sausage, toast, english muffins, jams, jellys, orange juice, milk, oatmeal, cocoa wheats, pancakes, and 200 amazing cold cereals. Five years ago I tried to organize Brek Fest 2003 at the summerfest grounds but I couldn't get funding.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Ham and cheese omlete, a couple pancakes or waffles, maple syrup, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, toast and orange juice - I could eat every meal of the day.

Or how about steak, eggs, and potatoes, pancakes, and biscuits...

http://www.logoserver.com/baseball/MontgomeryBiscuits04c.GIF

I would've attended, valpo. I get breakfast all the time at restaurants at any time of the day. Over-medium eggs, bacon and toast go well together. Actually any of like 20 different breakfast foods go well together. Way to make this thread, now I'm hungry! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

B-fast is by far my favorite meal to eat at a restaurant. A mushroom omelette, bacon and hashbrowns from G-Webb, and I am a happy camper. Now if they would only open one in Southern Illinois. Also a huge pancake fan, blueberry as well, so long as the berries are inside the cakes. Not a fan of the compote topping.

I only like a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I'm not a big fan of other breakfast foods. My dad made pancakes every Saturday morning growing up, so I think I got sick of them. If I do have breakfast foods, it's only for breakfast. Can't stand them any other time of the day.

I'm a huge fan of breakfast foods--I love any kind of benediction, and a big plate of Irish Breakfast, especially. I used to eat those toaster scrambles all the time in college, but my wife gets disgusted with me if she sees them in the freezer!

But I rarely eat breakfast foods for breakfast: there's a roach coach parked outside my office building where I buy a tuna sandwich or chicken satay for breakfast each morning. Less greasy and light and gets me going.

Original Pancake House - Banana Pancakes.... side of bacon. Heaven

Mmmmm....Original Pancake House. Only I go for either the strawberry pancakes (available at the Madison and Monona locations) or the spinach omelet.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Where else is eating cake as your main course so acceptable?

Muffins....they are nothing more than bald cupcakes. Pancakes....fried cake with syrup. (this is from a Jim Gaffigan bit for those of you in the 'secret club').

I'll get Brian on board again and just say: Waffle House. Scattered smothered and covered, with over easy eggs, a coffee and some manner of meat.

Ted's in Tosa is uber tasty as well. If you are cooking, I recommend El Rey Chorizo with scrabled eggs on a tortilla. I'll have that for dinner.

Why is breakfast food so good? Fat=Taste.

I love it. Im eating these toaster scramblers, with Egg, Sasauge and Cheese. And it is GOOD. Anyone else love breakfest food as much as me?

Funny, that's exactly what I've been eating every morning for the past few weeks. YUM.

I bought them from the store the other day, and I ran out already. So im going back to clean them out http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

There is nothing at all better than waking up on a camping trip, making a wood fire, and cooking eggs, bacon & pancakes over that fire.

It's a pretty fair amount of work, but the rewards are sooooo worth it.

Archived