Brewer Fanatic

4/22/08 Cardinals (Lohse) at Brewers (Yost): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Nice job trying to pull that pitch JJ. When is Skaalen gonna get through these players thick skulls that they need to drive the outside pitch to the opposite field. Your a professional, hit like one.

This has been a problem for years. Why would anyone be surprised?

We may be the worst fundamental team in the division right now. We don't take pitches or work counts, we don't move runners, we run into outs, we blow easy defensive plays, and our bullpen management is about third-grade level.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blame him if he was a little let down by the ump missing that call

Gorman I swear were a couple of the only Gagne supporters on this board.

And agreed again - I just hope he only ends up blowing 6 or 7 saves all year and we can look like prophets in september

Yeah I hope so Gorman. We shall see, but at some point if this continues to happen I might have to quit defending so hard.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Four blown saves in mid-April, imnagine that

People may disagree but some of those have been bad luck. Also all closers blow saves, hopefully he is just getting his out of the way now. I believe Mariano Rivera had an awful April last year.

I have a completely irrational desire for Gagne to succeed. I mean, as our closer, of course I want him to be good, but prior to him being on the team, I had no interest pro or con in Gagne, but for someone reason I just really am giving him a long leash and really want him to do well.

Four blown saves in mid-April, imnagine that

I don't think he deserves all of the fate he has had thus far, but yes 4 BS in april is not what I hoped for. And how many of those games have we lost?

Why would that matter? Did Extra Innings Eric hit the walkoff the very next inning?

Why would that matter? Did Extra Innings Eric hit the walkoff the very next inning?

I just meant that eventhough he has "blown" 4 that is hasnt exactly killed us yet. As I said before, I obviously would prefer that he didn't have 4 BS already but I think he hasn't had the greatest of luck

I wish JJ hit better too, but he's not on the team for his bat.

THats news to me. I'd think the Brewers expect pretty good things offensively from JJ. He always hit in the minors

that's a good point, I just mean of all the players on the team he's the one who came up with a reputation for solid defense

You may run like Mays...

Archived