Brewer Fanatic

4/22/08 Cardinals (Lohse) at Brewers (Yost): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will count as a BS and it should. He lacked control and put runners on the corners with no one out. Pitchers can't blame the fielders for things like that. I really wish we had a bye WEEK coming up so we could get our pen back in order.

Yost really needs to let Bush go deep tomorrow even if he is struggling.

Mota is really making a case that he is back to his old self.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I would surely disagree that he lacked control. It looked like he put every pitch just abour right where he wanted it...

It will count as a BS and it should. He lacked control and put runners on the corners with no one out. Pitchers can't blame the fielders for things like that. I really wish we had a bye WEEK coming up so we could get our pen back in order.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I would surely disagree that he lacked control. It looked like he put every pitch just abour right where he wanted it...

On Izturis' wrist?

Agreed. He got in a jam, made the pitches he needed to get out of it, but Weeks let him down. So Gagne has every right to blame Weeks IMO.

I wish Kendall would get run. Not because it would be good for the Brewers, but because I want to see what Yost would do to fill the holes defensively.

Comical.

My guess is that he would have done something crazy, like putting Rivera at catcher. Man, that would have been funny.

On Izturis' wrist?
I think it has been well established that that pitch should have never even taken place because he should have been rung up on the 2-2 ptich. But obviously that would be the one pitch he would want back. He showed great resolve and I can't blame him if he was a little let down by the ump missing that call

On Izturis' wrist?
I think it has been well established that that pitch should have never even taken place because he should have been rung up on the 2-2 ptich. But obviously that would be the one pitch he would want back. He showed great resolve and I can't blame him if he was a little let down by the ump missing that call

Gorman I swear were a couple of the only Gagne supporters on this board.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Nice job trying to pull that pitch JJ. When is Skaalen gonna get through these players thick skulls that they need to drive the outside pitch to the opposite field. Your a professional, hit like one.

Exactly! At least we don't have to face Pujols in this inning. Well, if we do we are in big trouble

On Izturis' wrist?

Four blown saves in mid-April, imnagine that

Exactly! At least we don't have to face Pujols in this inning. Well, if we do we are in big trouble

With the confidence I have in McClung I wouldn't be too sure of that. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

blame him if he was a little let down by the ump missing that call

And agreed again - I just hope he only ends up blowing 6 or 7 saves all year and we can look like prophets in september

Nice job trying to pull that pitch JJ. When is Skaalen gonna get through these players thick skulls that they need to drive the outside pitch to the opposite field. Your a professional, hit like one.

This has been a problem for years. Why would anyone be surprised?

We may be the worst fundamental team in the division right now. We don't take pitches or work counts, we don't move runners, we run into outs, we blow easy defensive plays, and our bullpen management is about third-grade level.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Archived