Brewer Fanatic

4/22/08 Cardinals (Lohse) at Brewers (Yost): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The way this ump has been calling the low balls strikes, that pitch to Kendall should not have been a strike. Yeah it was at the belt but if you're going to call strikes below the knees, you can't call those at the belt.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

These guys are still young and trying to learn how to be consistant ball players.

That's what I keep telling myself at least.

Same here. Maybe it is the frustration of the last few games that makes me forget that some of these guys are the same age as me, and I screw up approximately a thousand times a day.

These guys are still young and trying to learn how to be consistant ball players.

That's what I keep telling myself at least.

Same here. Maybe it is the frustration of the last few games that makes me forget that some of these guys are the same age as me, and I screw up approximately a thousand times a day.

You young kids...man I tell ya'. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

It will count as a BS and it should. He lacked control and put runners on the corners with no one out. Pitchers can't blame the fielders for things like that. I really wish we had a bye WEEK coming up so we could get our pen back in order.

Yost really needs to let Bush go deep tomorrow even if he is struggling.

Mota is really making a case that he is back to his old self.

Formerly Andersoc420

Archived