C Jason LaRue

2B Aaron Miles

RHP Kyle Lohse

SS Cesar Izturis

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

mikerollins=Ned Yost?

I'm just asking.

I'm a former Yost supporter who is now sitting on the fence and I think that this IGT is hilarious. Great work Woogie!!

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Counsell had 3 hits of Lohse last week subbing for Hall. Makes sense to me for him to be in there.

Braun showed signs of snapping out of it last night. If they could have got a guy on for him in the 9th I had a feeling that game might have ended spectacularly. Lets hope he goes on a tear and others follow.

Can't watch the game today from work (except for Gameday or something) AND I forgot to program the tivo before I left, too! So, as it goes in my life, this will likely be a 2-hit CG shutout win for Parra with Prince going yard 3 times and the Crew wins 15-0 or something along those lines.

Hope I'm right! Go Brewers!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

The question is, if Parra has another short outing, how many pitchers will be used as pinch hitters? I say 2. Suppan to sacrifice and Gallardo to swing away.

That sounds about right to me. Although it worked last night having Suppan bunt I don't want to have to rely on that every game.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived