Brewer Fanatic

4/22/08 Cardinals (Lohse) at Brewers (Yost): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad throw by Weeks, but Fielder still has to dig that out. I refuse to give our crappy fielding 1B a pass on that one.

I said the exact same thing on another board. Weeks' throw sucked but many 1st basemen pick that ball. Fielder has looked atrocious on defense this year.

Bad throw by Weeks, but Fielder still has to dig that out. I refuse to give our crappy fielding 1B a pass on that one.

Nope. Sorry. That thing bounced way too far in front of Prince for that to be his fault. 100% Weeks, as usual.

This team has played sloppy all year. Today is more of the same.

Some spotty defense

Poor situational hitting (man on 1st no outs, pop up bunt followed by swinging strike out)

Bullpen collapse (granted that has not happened much this year, but today it did)

Now some of this reflects on the manager, but some of it also reflects on the players.

What's wrong with Hardy - couldn't he have pitched hit, at least he has an average (a low one) but its not .000. Or maybe Yo? I hate this team.

Prince got on, therefore they tried to replicate last night's bunt again and Soup made an arse of it.

I said the exact same thing on another board. Weeks' throw sucked but many 1st basemen pick that ball. Fielder has looked atrocious on defense this year.

You cannot be serious...

I put much more blame on Weeks for that play, but yeah A LOT of 1B pick that ball and its game over. But it was one of the worst throws I have ever seen he had tons of time.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived