Brewer Fanatic

4/22/08 Cardinals (Lohse) at Brewers (Yost): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Anyone else surprised that the Mets haven't been able to get even one run off Lilly through 4 innings? I have enjoyed watching Lilly pitch at the level he should pitch so far this year

you disgust me

He meant he enjoyed Lilly pitching like garbage

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else surprised that the Mets haven't been able to get even one run off Lilly through 4 innings? I have enjoyed watching Lilly pitch at the level he should pitch so far this year

Is that game on WGN?

No - I have just been following on gameday

you disgust me

He meant he enjoyed Lilly pitching like garbage

Thank you! I thought that was pretty self explanatory

straight from the CBS "Gloggers", stated as fact:

"They walk Braun to put the double play into effect, but instead Fielder flys one to center for the RBI flyout. Since becoming a vegetarian in the off season, Prince has lost his luster at the plate."

you disgust me

what?!

Pardon me, I missed the fact that Lilly is doing wonderful this year with a 9.16era and no wins. My bad

This is why we needed Parra to get through 5, even if he was tired. Now we are going to use our entire bullpen in this game and they will get beat up as the season goes on. They are probably already tired and now a game that should be on cruise is going to get interesting.

Pardon me, I missed the fact that Lilly is doing wonderful this year with a 9.16era and no wins. My bad

No problem - I was just surprised that you were disgusted by the fact that I think Lilly is terrible and happy to see him showing it

This is why we needed Parra to get through 5, even if he was tired. Now we are going to use our entire bullpen in this game and they will get beat up as the season goes on. They are probably already tired and now a game that should be on cruise is going to get interesting.

It was a matter of one out. I think Riske not being able to get through one inning is just as big of a problem. That also leads to bullpen overuse

Archived