Brewer Fanatic

5/7/07 Nationals (Chico) @ Brewers (Capuano): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Quote:
I really don't get why Hart isn't playing tonight. It's not difficult to read splits; Jenkins can't hit lefties and Mench can't hit righties.

Shows what I know. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/embarassed.gif

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"(moving from wrong thread)

YOSTED AGAIN .... thanks for taking a run off the board on a stupid stealing call, Yost. Jesus Christ. "

-----------------

This was supposed to be in blue right? I mean talk about trying to find things to complain about..

Three observations:

1.) The guy from the Lipitor commercial really looks like Ned Yost +10 years.

2.) If Ned is indeed sending baserunners, someone please send him a note: "When you're playing teams that you are clearly better than, there is no reason to risk outs on the basepaths. You're better than the Pirates and Nats. Get your hits and let things work themselves out". If Bill sent himself there, I apologize to Ned.

3.) I don't know if it's physical stature, the high number of walks on the season, or the similar delivery...but boy does Chico remind me a lot of Dana Eveland.

Quote:
2.) If Ned is indeed sending baserunners, someone please send him a note: "When you're playing teams that you are clearly better than, there is no reason to risk outs on the basepaths. You're better than the Pirates and Nats. Get your hits and let things work themselves out". If Bill sent himself there, I apologize to Ned.

Look at it this way.. this is a glorified spring training game so might as well get your practice in...

Archived