Brewer Fanatic

4/21/08 Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Villanueva): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is anyones else Brewer Broadcast really messed up, freezing up and blurry every once in a while?

I have time warner cable and I'm watching the game in HD on channel 740, and my screen keeps skipping every once in awhile. I know how to hack my HD box (8300HDC) to view the diag screens, and I think it's just a broadcasting problem as the diags seem fine. Maybe TWC is having bandwidth issues, who knows, TWC blows.

Hard to believe Wainwright has a higher pitch count than Villy after the awful start. Oh, wait, Bill said "good start for Carlos" as I'm typing this. Genius
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I just called Charter and thier is supposedly a service outage. Stupid cable companies

Will be following this one on Gameday now

Lets get some runs!!!!

I've been thinking about documenting every time during the month when my cable or internet is out or unservicable in some way, and asking them to deduct a pro-rated amount for the days when it was not serviceable.

Seems only fair, doesn't it? Why should I pay for cable/internet when it is not working?

Dear FSN,

I like what you have been doing to your broadcast, but the lack of cloud coverage has been disappointing. I think the shots of the fans in the stands and the whole "guess where the ball is" thing makes the action more exciting, keep it going. It's full count and there's the pitch and just as so you see player about to swing, SURPRISE! It's a 300-lb whale in the stands with his butt crack hanging out! LOVE IT!! Get's me every time! But what I really think is missing is random shots of the sky. Let's set the stage. Ninth inning, an 0-2 count to Prince, the crack of the bat, back goes Duncan, way back! And then wham! Hit them with some nice cirrus shots, maybe a passing blimp or a shot of Bud Selig.

Thanks for your consideration

Dear FSN,

I like what you have been doing to your broadcast, but the lack of cloud coverage has been disappointing. I think the shots of the fans in the stands and the whole "guess where the ball is" thing makes the action more exciting, keep it going. It's full count and there's the pitch and just as so you see player about to swing, SURPRISE! It's a 300-lb whale in the stands with his butt crack hanging out! LOVE IT!! Get's me every time! But what I really think is missing is random shots of the sky. Let's set the stage. Ninth inning, an 0-2 count to Prince, the crack of the bat, back goes Duncan, way back! And then wham! Hit them with some nice cirrus shots, maybe a passing blimp or a shot of Bud Selig.

Thanks for your consideration

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

For the record. Yost should have somebody warming up in case Villanueva gets in trouble.

Archived