Brewer Fanatic

5/8/07 Nationals (Simontacchi) @ Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator

and we're back to yapping in the Vent thread about bad baserunning. Haven't had to do that in about a week.

edit: since I did it last time . . . . on a positive note, Prince gets to lead off next inning!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Sad how I'd rather see Bush up than our 3rd baseman.

I purposly got up to get a beer when he batted.... kept myself from yelling at the TV. (Counsell that is)

Nice throw Rickie... and pick JJ

Wow...how did Fick get that rocket hit by Prince?? That had double written all over it.

Edit: Still tied at 1...Simontacchi is getting pretty lucky. The Brewers are hitting him hard, but everything's staying in the park and is being hit right at defenders.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Verified Member
Nice shot right up the middle by Rickie. Now we will get some in... as long as we don't run. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/ohwell.gif
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

PRINCE I WANT TO KISS YOU!

Can you say new man crush? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Wow, Hall just about went yard too! Simontacchi finally showing his (in)ability.

Archived