Brewer Fanatic

4/20/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Reds (Harang): 12:15 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd prefer to have Gallardo pinch hitting over the rest of the bench. Heck, he already has a double today.

I don't like the idea of trotting him out, but the point is probably moot because he worked so efficiently.

Don't pinch hit for Yo, Ned. He's one of your better hitters in this lineup right now. You can pull him from the mound for the bottom of the 8th, just don't pinch hit for him. You only have about 3 guys to chose from anyway. Save them if this game goes extras.

106 actually.
If that's true, my fault. Brian Anderson misspoke earlier in the game then as he said 112. Thanks for the correction. Either way, it was the correct decision to let him pitch the 7th against the bottom of the order. He was dealing today!

Ned must want to make sure that Yo gets another at bat.

It's going to be hard to go 22 innings otherwise with only Kapler, Consell and Rivera on the bench.

What do you mean? I'm sure old Shousie can hit! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I'm going to reserve judgement on all of our hitters until after the home stand. We seem to hit better at home and if I didn't know any better I'd say every ump we've seen this year was betting against the Brewers because the strike zones have just been horrible.

Archived