Brewer Fanatic

4/20/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Reds (Harang): 12:15 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Brewer Pitcher getting a hit!? **faints** . We got a hit off of him finally. Sometimes I get the feeling that the Brewers are like a child trying to fight a gorilla with this guy, making him a Harangutan.

What does it say about his start this season when my thought at the end of last inning was:

Well at least we got a hit to get through Ricky so he isn't leading off the next inning.

Pretty hard to key in on Weeks when the entire team is struggling to hit.

Those are the averages of today's lineup. Six guys hitting .233 or lower. Probably a combination of the miserable weather we've had most of the season, playing mostly on the road and facing a number of good pitchers without really very many bad ones.

We're going to pound Harang today. He's getting a lot of his pitches up, the pitch to Rickie was up and of course Rickie misses it. Some of the pitches to Fielder were up but he missed them too, sooner or later these guys are going to hit that stuff. I think the Crew will score a fair amount of him today, maybe..4-5 runs?

Edit* But they have to swing at good pitches... Braun! Jeeze.

What does it say about his start this season when my thought at the end of last inning was:

Well at least we got a hit to get through Ricky so he isn't leading off the next inning.

Pretty hard to key in on Weeks when the entire team is struggling to hit.

Those are the averages of today's lineup. Six guys hitting .233 or lower. Probably a combination of the miserable weather we've had most of the season, playing mostly on the road and facing a number of good pitchers without really very many bad ones.

I agree.. just hoping that weeks turns it around as it seems we have been waiting for years form him to break out and after last September I really thought he would have a big year. Plus if you leadoff hitter is on all the time all the others players seem to hit better.

Archived