Brewer Fanatic

5/9/07 Nationals (Bergmann) @ Brewers (Vargas): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member

"What is this, the 5th straight game for Co-Co? Wow. Ned is a riverboat gambler at heart...

I think its his 6th"

Yeah I can't believe he's in there again... showing that he's tired, he gives up as many hits in the past 2 games as he had all season...

But he gets it done again, that's a save in 5 straight games!

Sometimes the truth hurts....

What hurts is that your "truth" typically defies common sense. It seems like your MO is to pick a Brewer that's been struggling for a bit and just blast him out of the water with over the top comments. Then you wait for someone to inevitably disagree, so you can accuse them of wearing Brewer goggles.

It's embarrassing, really. The only reasonable explanation is that you simply enjoy annoying other people. Can't you just turn it off for now and let us enjoy this historic winning streak?

Can't you just turn it off for now and let us enjoy this historic winning streak?

You either have a personal vendetta for me or you just hate it when someone says something that offends you personally. You'd think you were a relative to all of the Brewers players the way you jump on people when they critique them.

If you don't think I'm happy that they're 7 games up on the Cubs, a team I hate with all my heart and soul living down in Chicago, then you are sorely mistaken. Having said that, I am NOT a homer. Some people on this board clearly are. I'm a person who likes to look at things as I see it and praise people who deserve it and also point out weaknesses or deficiencies as they appear. I watch every game; I have the right to say what I want as I see it.

Now...its time for a nice relaxing day off and then 3 games against NY Mets. Good to see our Top 3 going against the bottom 3 of their rotation. No Glavine or Maine.

Still that line-up is probably the biggest challenge in the NL. Likely gonna need to score some runs!

Quote:
Having said that, I am NOT a homer. Some people on this board clearly are. I'm a person who likes to look at things as I see it and praise people who deserve it and also point out weaknesses or deficiencies as they appear. I watch every game; I have the right to say what I want as I see it.

You most certainly do, but many times the opinions expressed fly in the face of what everyone else feels or what is statistically accurate. There is no way you can make a meaningful judgement about Gwynn and Gross based on this season alone because neither has played enough.

Quote:
. Having said that, I am NOT a homer. Some people on this board clearly are.

thats why this is brewerfan.net, hence we are fans of the brewers. We would like to be happy that our team just had a 9-1 homestand. Its not like we are used to it. we are not objective reporters for espn or something that needs to look at both side of the issue. (even though that could be argued that that doesn't happen either)

Archived