Brewer Fanatic

5/9/07 Nationals (Bergmann) @ Brewers (Vargas): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm wondering why a lot of people on here were going ga-ga over Gabe Gross. What has he ever done to deserve such praise? He's worthy of a Gross...Gross....Gross -- YOU SUCK! chant in my opinion this year.

I dont like Cordero in the 9th still today.

I say go with Villy. What has he done not to let you believe he can finish the Nationals. coredero worries me because fatigue sometimes get you down in the count and you can over compensate.

Quote:
I'm wondering why a lot of people on here were going ga-ga over Gabe Gross. What has he ever done to deserve such praise?

He's put up some good numbers vs righthanders over his career. Works the count well. Good solid OBP. Strong arm from the Outfield, fields well (usually). Team player. There's alot to like about Gross. I've never been one to say he should start every day, but he is a good player, could be a solid platoon player similar to Jenkins someday

Archived