Brewer Fanatic

4/19/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Reds (Cueto): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you kidding me? let him finish the inning

I can see that argument but Shouse is a better option against Votto... If Suppan gives up a bomb to Votto there would be 10 pages instead of 5 on this thread describing how he should have pulled him.

I don't get this at all. Soup is cruising along, only around 85 pitches and 2 hits today through 6 2/3, and he gives up a little dribbler single and immediately gets the hook?

As Jim pointed out, you've got a lefty killer in the pen and Suppan is prone to giving up HR, one swing could tie it. If Shouse does the job here. Brewers just have one more inning to get though to get it to you closer. I wish Suppan could have gotten that last out, but smart move.

I don't get this at all. Soup is cruising along, only around 85 pitches and 2 hits today through 6 2/3, and he gives up a little dribbler single and immediately gets the hook?

As Jim pointed out, you've got a lefty killer in the pen and Suppan is prone to giving up HR, one swing could tie it. If Shouse does the job here. Brewers just have one more inning to get though to get it to you closer. I wish Suppan could have gotten that last out, but smart move.

Uhg, nevermind.

yeah....LET HIM FINISH THE INNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was cruising and under 90 pitches. god. He lets fragile Sheets go over 100 on back to back starts and then he pulls the reliable Suppan before 90 pitches when he's cruising. Piss poor decision I'm sorry

Archived