Brewer Fanatic

4/19/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Reds (Cueto): 12:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
upcoming jinx on Rickie after the make note of his great fielding and 1.000 pct

I had the same thought during the pregame when Trenni was talking about how we are among the best fielding teams in the NL so far. It hasn't hurt us yet today though.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

So the Brewers have the thrid fewest errors in baseball with 7, compared to the Cubs' 12 and Pirates with 21. And it should only get better with Cameron instead of Gross in center.

Yes.. Cameron will add the spectactular play element back to the OF.. I also have to say that Fielder has played well at first this year.

One comment on Fielder's weight.. it really makes very little different to the Brewers as he will only be here until 2011 at the latest as no way Boras doesn't let him go to Free Agency.. so his next team can worry about his weight.

I find it pretty encouraging that we are winning ballgames when over half of the lineup isn't hitting at all. If we can keep the solid pitching/defense going when the bats warm up we should be looking pretty good.

Wow, I just get on Gameday and see Soup get Griffey and Dunn on 3 pitches. He's looking really good. Seems like he always puts one of these together right when we need it.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Archived